Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Love the For All Things stamp set

  • Fall is coming and I usually do not like that - only because I know winter is right behind it. I'm a summer girl. I don't like to see summer come to an end. I try each year to embrace Fall - to enjoy the beauty of it. I'm trying, really trying - smile.
  • I really, really like the For All Things stamp set which is in the Holiday Catalog. I love the color combination that Stampin' Up! came up with in the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper and the coordinating Washi Tape. It kind of makes me excited to see the colors of Fall outside! 


  •  Now, I'm still not jumping for joy that Fall is on the way - haha! But I will try hard to enjoy the crisp air and beautiful colors that come with this season. 
  • The colors in the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper are - Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Whisper White.
  • Stampin' Up!'s coordinating colors make it easy to gather supplies and stamp a project! 
My Stampin' Up! Supply List - click on product images below for more details and easy online shopping.

1 comment :

  1. I saw your card on Pinterest and I love it! So I had to CASE it ;o)) Thanks for showing your great projects! Have a nice day ... Dörte, Germany

    ReplyDelete